Local Listings and Their Impact on Small Businesses:
- Positive customer experience. Having inaccurate information such as bad addresses or phone numbers could lead to mistrust and cause potential customers to go to the competition.
- Improves local SEO. Backlinks created by local search directories results in more traffic to your website by reputable sources.
- Ability to pinpoint your marketing and advertising efforts via local search platforms.
Why Listening to and Responding to Reviews Matter:
- As a business owner, you should always want to know what is being said about your company and be able to respond to any review (positive or negative) in order to create customer engagement. This results in trust and credibility.
- Pushing for and obtaining positive reviews about your business will help you stick out from the crowd and drive traffic and sales.
- Get listed higher in local search results. Google tends to favor local listings that have more reviews.
Flashfire Local offers one of the most comprehensive local marketing platforms on the market today. Our software will enable to you manage your online local data, presence, analytics and reputation – all from the convenience of your very own dashboard.
Flashfire LocalLocal Listings and Reputation Management
Location Data Management
How Does Flashfire Local Work?
Push your business' accurate location data across the web to more than 50 search directories.
Gain access and insights into all of your location data and reviews from your dashboard.
Control what you want listed for your location on each search directory.
Monitor and respond to online reviews to drive customer engagement. Push for positive reviews.
Automatically track web rankings, reviews and more with integrated analytics.
Watch sales start to increase due to more customer engagement and accurate listings.